On November 2, Dairy Global in partnership with Chr. Hansen will host the webinar “The power of good bacteria on the dairy farm”. The following presentations will be given during this webinar:
- Maximising farm profits by focusing on the right indicators
- Global dairy trends
- Chr. Hansen – a partner in every step of the value chain.
You can watch this webinar for free on Nov. 2 starting at 15.00 CET. Register on the right so you don’t miss the webinar.
Doctor at ICREA
‘Maximising profits in farms by focusing on the right indicators‘
- Decisions on farms are usually taken looking at the past
- Must find ways of making quicker decisions and being in control of the herd
- Looking at the right key performance indicators may help in improving profits and making decisions
Dr. Oscar Queiroz
Senior Global Portfolio Manager at Chr. Hansen
‘Global Dairy Trends’
- Dairy sector – Challenges and opportunities
- Sustainable dairy farming – Holistic view
- Probiotic technology – a tool for sustainable and profitable dairy farming.
Ainhoa Perojo Gutierrez
Head of Beef & Dairy, APHN, at Chr. Hansen
‘Chr. Hansen – a partner in every step of the value chain’
- Chr. Hansen as the partner in every step of the value chain
- Farm approach to use of own resources
- From field to fork approach