VIV MEA, the international Feed to Food trade show, returns to Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) from 23 to 25 November 2021 for its third edition. After an unforeseen halt due to the global pandemic, a face-to-face event is again on the agenda.
Despite the global situation, about 500 confirmed companies are ready to exhibit this November with 17,500 sqm gross space and 8,000 expected visitors.
1. Animal feed and animal health are the vital factors driving the animal protein value chain and VIV MEA brings together not only that, but also the entire supply chain including feed production, farm production, breeding and hatching, meat and egg processing and more.
2. Exhibiting companies from more than 40 countries. Here is a sneak peek: Al Dahra, Andritz, Biomin, Big Dutchman, Buhler, Cobb, Elanco, Jamesway Incubator, Moba, Salmet.
3. A wide range of sectors under one roof – dairy, fish, poultry, eggs, cattle, calves, goats and camels.
4. New products showcased, many of them for the first time since the pandemic.
5. Over 30 content sessions, conferences and technical seminars onsite covering topics on animal health, farm production, marketing, animal feed, aquaculture, and more.
Maintaining steady relations with its partners since even earlier than its launch in 2016, VIV MEA 2021 brings on board many industry leaders who with their experience and innovations provide substantial support to the show. Some of the global and regional partners include Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Safety Authority, Ministry of Climate Change & Environment, Dutch Poultry Centre, NABC, Global Dairy Farmers, Emirates Veterinary Association, Hub Orange, IEC, WPSA, and FAVA.
VIV MEA participants can benefit from eased travel restrictions in Abu Dhabi. All vaccinated travelers can visit the city and attend VIV MEA following all protocols. “We are very excited to welcome our exhibitors, visitors, industry leaders, partners and the press back to Abu Dhabi. We see strong prospects for business and trade in the region. We have worked together with local partners to enable a safe and pleasant industry participation,” says Renate Wiendels, senior project manager, VIV worldwide.
The first edition of VIV MEA took place in 2016 and occupied 3 ADNEC halls. VIV MEA had spread into a fourth hall for the first time in 2018 to meet the higher demand for stand space. VIV MEA welcomes industry players for yet another 3-day exhibition and conference programme at a safely equipped ADNEC venue in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The event is part of the first edition of the Abu Dhabi Agriculture & Food Security Week 2021 launched by ADAFSA. GFIA, already co-located with VIV MEA in the past, and will come back as well at ADNEC this November. To register, visit www.vivmea.nl.